Start here for a great summer ...
Summer At Sacred Heart (SASH) is a Catholic summer camp held on the campus of Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church in beautiful Winchester, Virginia. Campers range in age from 3 – 14. Many camps are available each week to accommodate your child’s interests, and before- and after-camp care is available for your convenience.
Tailor the summer days to meet your family’s needs. Choose the camps you want, add before- or after-camp care, as necessary, and pick the weeks that work with your schedule. Our weekly camps will include sports, arts and crafts, science, brain challenges, and more. Sign up for just one week or the whole summer.
Registration for week six closes by 4 pm on Thursday!
Full camp payment is required at the time of registration. Before and After Care is paid for weekly.
60% of the camp fee is non-refundable. The remaining 40% is refundable, provided cancellation request is made and accepted in writing at least one week prior to the class start date. Please contact us to request a refund at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of Payment
Payments may be transferred to other classes/camps within the Summer Program, provided the newly selected class/camp is not full.